Dear RAUC Families,
The Families of Rindge Avenue Upper Campus (FRAUC) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support and enhance the educational experiences of RAUC students by providing support for enrichment activities which are not covered in the regular school budget.
This fall FRAUC is again having our Annual Fall Appeal. We hope you will consider making a donation today to FRAUC to enhance the school experience for your child and assure that all RAUC field trips, events, and clubs are accessible and affordable to all.
Our goal is to raise $15,000. In past years, FRAUC has given more than $20,000 each year in grants to our school! Last year, our grants supported activities and programs such as
- Field trips and buses
- Grants for after school club needs
- School Dance
- End of Year Block Party
- The 8th Grade Graduation Reception
- Teacher Appreciation Days
- Principal’s discretionary fund to help meet urgent student needs
Donations in any amount are welcome to support our 280 students, with a suggested donation of
- $50 to cover one student, $100 to cover two students
- $500 if you would be willing to cover the cost for 10 students
Ways to donate:
- Click here to make your donation via our Square Account
- Click here to make your donation via our PayPal Account.
- Send a check (payable to “Families of Rindge Avenue Upper Campus”) with your student and direct it to Ms. Julia Ho in the front office, or mail it to 70 Rindge Ave Cambridge MA 02140
- If your company offers matching funds, donate to Families of Rindge Avenue Upper Campus (EIN 90-0897503) through your company portal!
FRAUC is a 501c3 nonprofit, and donations are tax deductible. Our EIN is 90-0897503. Sending in your donation by Dec. 31, 2023 helps give us an accurate assessment of the funds we will have available this year to plan for the spring.
We also realize that making a donation may not be possible for every family, and we graciously thank you for supporting our work in any way you can. We invite you to visit our website www.frauc.org, join our next monthly online meeting, and volunteer in other ways to help.
Thank you for your support.
With much gratitude,
Sara Flynn, Sean Peirce, Katie Pilat, and Arlene Olivero
FRAUC Board of Directors – firstname.lastname@example.org