As the New Year approaches, we are showing our staff at RAUC how much we appreciate everything they do. The Families of RAUC (FRAUC) is organizing 2 “comfort food” staff support days:
Friday, December 10 and Wednesday, December 22.
Please sign up here to contribute baked goods, thank-you cards, or money to cover food!
Pick 1, 2 or 3 ways to help express our appreciation for RAUC staff.
- Sign up to bring in baked goods or beverages. There are slots for each date. Suggest contributing 1-doz items per family or enough to feed ~10-12 people.
- Dates: Friday Dec 10 and Wednesday Dec 22
- Ideas: Cookies, muffins, scones, breads, cupcakes, donuts, bagels, biscuits, granola bars, fruit bowl, yogurts, apple cider, sparkling water, danishes, paper products…They can be home baked or store-bought. (please include ingredients list for homemade items)
- No time to bake or buy? Make a CASH donation (via Venmo) for delivery from Davis Square Union Square Donuts, or baked goods from Revival. Donations in any amount can be sent to @Lilli-Smith (confirm 5869)
- Make RAUC staff appreciation cards and signs – e.g., “We love our RAUC Staff!” “RockRAUCS! Love the X household, or love FRAUC) – drop off at Tracy’s porch–email us for the address, any time between Dec 4-20.
Thank you for helping out!
Lilli Smith, Organizer
Deirdre Logan and Tracy Walton, FRAUC Co-Chairs